by The Welthi Bureau | 02nd May, 2020
Amidst global distress and chaos created by the pandemic, maintaining strict social distancing and complete lockdown is the only viable intervention available to protect citizens and break the chain of transmission. While it is imperative to follow lockdown guidelines, it is also equally essential to take necessary measures and mitigate stress. Owing to the steep increase in household works, unavailability of domestic helpers and lot other concealed factors, lockdown has a significant impact on the individuals, particularly in the case of women.Managing their job through “work from home”, looking after the family members, cooking and handling everyday tasks, has made their schedule completely tiresome and weary.
It is definitely the need of the hour to pay little attention for their good health and well-being. Categorically listed, here are few key tips for women that would surely help them to alleviate their stress.
• If there’s someone in the family who is required to go out for work on daily basis during the lockdown, it is suggestible that he / she stay at separate residence away from the pregnant lady until the intensity of the pandemic gets reduced
• Do not get anxious, as of now there’s no clinical evidence that a new-born can be COVID-19 positive
• Do follow necessary precautions strictly to be safe from COVID 19
• Be little extra careful in maintaining social distancing
• Stay away from panic & distress news
• Avoid exposing yourself to disturbing content
• If you are away, keep in touch with your family constantly
• Exercise at home as directed by your doctor
• Distract yourself with soothing music, movies and reading books
• Make friendship with other expectant mothers online
• Do some basic breathing exercises before going to bed
• Boost your immunity - have a lot of greens, fruits and vegetables
• Be positive, look at the brighter side
• Plan and manage your schedule well ahead
• Take a little time for yourself
• Eat healthy, balanced meals
• Get enough rest and sleep
• Build a support system
• Exercise regularly ensure fitness
• Boost your immune system
• Do not miss your medications & supplements
• Lower your risk of falls and fractures
• Prefer heart-healthy diet
• Choose a variety of fruits and vegetables
• Include fibre-rich food in your meals
• Cut back on salt
• Focus on preventive measures
• Stay physically active
• Get adequate sleep that your body needs
Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr.Preeti Reddy is an experienced medical professional and a futuristic visionary. She is involved in the administrative affairs of Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospitaland sets up new processes as and when required.With unparalleled services in all the Superspeciality departments – including Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Nephrology and Urosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical and Surgical Gastroenterology, the hospital has been setting new and higher benchmark year after year.
Rare and complex Combined Liver and Kidney ...
Aadya Skanda Diagnostic Center Inaugurated ...
Kohinoor Hospital Saves Life of a Woman ...
PARKINSONS DISEASE April 11th
World Parkinsons disease day April 11th
A NOVEL INITIATIVE FOR A NOBLE CAUSE Olive ...
Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road conducts free ...
SuVitas Launches Bangalore’s First Dedicated ...
Itermittent Fasting: The How s and Why's
Eyes show you the world
Healthcare receives major limelight in General ...