by The Welthi Bureau 12th December, 2019
During this era of rapid urbanization, Stress has become an integral part of modern man's life. It can cause both psychological and physical problems. It is one of the significant factors which can lead to numerous diseases. Among those, Heart Diseases is the most prevalent one.
The place where a person works, lives and his emotional state at home determines his way of life, characterization and personality - Johannes Groen, Dutch Medical Professional. Dr. Ramesh Gudapati, MD, Director of Chief Cardiologist, Star Hospitals, Hyderabad will brief you about Conquer and win Over Stress
STRESS IS THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF HEART DISEASES
HOW TO IDENTIFY STRESS?
WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO BE UNDER STRESS?
Stress can take many forms. It affects people of all ages. People who suffer from insecurity are more likely to be stressed. People who are not supported by society and who live alone suffer from mental problems.
CAUSES OF STRESS
HOW TO CONQUER STRESS?
There are many ways to overcome stress by changing our lifestyle. Taking the advice of an expert physician can help you get out of stress.
1. Eating Habits: There is a misconception that drinking alcohol can reduce stress. But that is not true. These habits add up to stress.
2. Smoking: Eating too much tobacco-related products is a health risk. Getting out of these addictions can overcome stress.
3. Exercise: Endorphins released during physical activity / exercise gives mental calm
4. Avoid Stress: Some aspects of everyday life can cause stress. Effort must be made to avoid them
5. Close to Reality: Most people underestimate themselves and get depressed. Acknowledge your expertise and make an effort to transform your life and focus on achievable goals
6. Get enough rest, food, and sleep
7. Positive Thinking: Positive attitude is what makes a man happy. Happiness conquers anxiety.
8. Yoga and Meditation: Yoga and meditation are very helpful in providing mental calm.
It is imperative in life to get control over stress and stay away fatal heart diseases.
Doctors at Continental Hospitals remove a rare ...
Indian experts oppose proposal to ban safer ...
AGING PATTERNS AMONG VARIOUS ASIAN INDIANS ...
GENEROUS AND TIMELY DECISION OF ORGAN DONATION ...
National Digital Health Mission Name, Logo and ...
IMPACT OF COVID 19 CRISIS ON WOMEN HEALTH
Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road conducts free ...
SuVitas Launches Bangalore’s First Dedicated ...
Itermittent Fasting: The How s and Why's
Eyes show you the world
Healthcare receives major limelight in General ...